The side effects caused by the pink eye lingered for a good month before I could bring myself to tackle the removal of the unwanted growth (unwanted by all those around me at home).
Those with weak stomachs might want to divert to one of these sites: MississippiSquirrel, OrangeCountyChoppers or PandoraOnlineRadio
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here I am the night before I decide to go to the doctor. The facial hair is a result from being sick with a stomach flu just the week prior. So that would mean this is about 7 days worth of growth.This is the very next morning. I could not believe how bad it had become just overnight. I'm actually trying very hard here to open my eye more and this was as far as it would go. When I relaxed my eye it was even more closed. Pretty much useless for seeing at this time.
Ok so now it's getting into March and Debby and the girls are bugging me daily to shave. They do not like it when I go one day without shaving. You can only imagine what it's been like around here since I haven't shaved for a month.
Still haven't shaved but thinking that day is slowly approaching though. This was taken on March 7, '08.
Still haven't shaved but thinking that day is slowly approaching though. This was taken on March 7, '08.
Ok, so this is my first attempt. Didn't quite make it, though this look does have sort of the biker look. This and the following pics were taken on March 15, '08.
Slowly but surely it's coming off. What do you think, a Spaghetti Western look?


6 comments:
this cracked me up. granted i had seen all of these before but still funny.
i love that you put the dates on the photos....but they are all on the same day.
i cannot believe you posted these. you are so funny. where is the vain man i married? that man would never dream of letting people see these photos. in fact, i don't think he would have even taken them. so who ARE you?
OMG this was hilarious! I was wondering what was going on when I saw mom's blog about the dream dinners and saw your facial hair... I figured you had a cold sore cause that's the only time you ever had facial hair when we were growing up. But this was too funny!
You know what's sad is that you did this as a joke and I have seen several of those looks on Eric as an everyday style and it has completely made me crazy! I cannot let him see the Hitler-esque look or he'll be sporting that next.
Oh, and in case you don't see my comment on my own blog, I never get tired of hearing "Awww, cute" when it comes to my kids :)
Man, you have a lot of time on your hands to be able to do time-lapse photography of yourself in various stages of disease management. Sorry about the pink-eye.
I actually liked the beard and mustache. Women are never happy!
no, no beard and mustache shall grow on my father's face. that's just wrong. seriously, i don't even recognize you when I know it's you! :)
The first two pics look like autopsy pictures!
Post a Comment