About Me, Myself and I

My photo
Cowboy Town, Middle of Nowhere, United States




Older than dirt.
Born in a bayou.
Saved by Grace!
Hooked on chocolate.
Clint Eastwood's stunt double on Rawhide.

1/13/2008

Our Crazy Dogs

We really enjoy our dogs. Sometimes you can't help but stop whatever you're doing so you can watch them. There are those times that one will get upset with the other and have a little scrap. But for the most part they seem to enjoy each other. I hope you enjoy these few pictures.

Putting their best foot forward they certainly come across as very loveable and huggable dogs.




But when the sun goes down there's no telling what evil lurks in their little minds.




Who knew! Whoo kneew!

4 comments:

Ryan A. said...

ok that was funny.

me said...

life must get pretty crazy with those dogs! great pictures :)

Patrick Jinks said...

Gene, these are good, but you have a lot of blogging to do to keep up with the family bloggers! Keep those pics coming!

debby said...

OK, I'm about to remove you from my blog link list. Get busy!